- 2 bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- 1,838 sq ft
- Built in 2000
- Lovely, long views and also adjacent to a greenbelt
- Double, attached, finished garage with opener
- Central vacuum system, vented to the outside
- In addition to the furnace filter, there is a DustFree high performance air filter
- 2 linen closets & storage under the stairs
- Sound insulation (acoustic channels) on the side of the nearest neighbor
- Basement storage area: 8.5’ x 9.5’ with 6’8” ceiling
- Exterior professionally painted in Oct. 2012
- All this on a .15 Acre corner lot, utilizing 2 parcels, in a quiet and friendly neighborhood!
Coming up the walkway to the entry door, one shares the lovely panoramic views visible from inside the home.
Step inside to the gleaming, custom hardwood flooring, vaulted ceiling, natural light and open living space.
The living room features a gas Regency fireplace with fan and a custom tile surround, a raised hearth, & recessed lighting.
It flows to the dining area, which is large enough for a grand piano as well as a dining table. The living room also enjoys the wall of view windows, as well as the view through the deck slider
Next Page >>>